|Buy this picture|
aerial photograph of Okeover Hall Staffordshire UK. The east wing of the Grade II listed hall dates back to 1745-7 while the south and west wings were rebuilt 1953-60 to a design by Marshall Sisson. The adjacent manor church dates from the 14th Century. The hall is privately owned and is not open to the public. Image available to license for editorial use only.