|Buy this picture|
aerial photograph of the Church of Our Lady and Saint Nicholas Liverpool UK. The roots of Church of Our Lady and Saint Nicholas lie in the 13th century when a small chapel stood on the site. This chapel was rebuilt several times with the last rebuild following serious war damage during World war Two. The tower had survived the war intact and is the oldest part of the church dating to 1811-15 and designed by Thomas Harrison of Chester.