|Buy this picture
aerial photograph of St Andrew's Church, Rugby, Rugby Warwickshire, England UK . Grade II listed St Andrew's Church has its roots in the medieval period. The West Tower in the foreground of the photograph is the oldest part, dating from the 13th or 14th century. It is possible the tower was intended to be used both as a church tower and a defensive tower. the church was restored in 1877 by William Butterfield and a new tower with spire added.