|Buy this picture
erial photograph of Loughton tube station, Epping Forest district , Essex UK. Loughton tube station was opened in 1856 by the Eastern Counties Railway . In 1865 the station site moved slight further down the line and in 1940 the station was rebuilt by the London & North Eastern Railway with the buildings we see today. Loughton tube station buildings were designed by John Murray Easton and are Grade II listed.