|Buy this picture
aerial photograph of Littlebrook Power Station Kent England UK. Littlebrook Power Station was opened by the County of London Electric Lighting Co in 1939. As demand for electricity increased further power stations were added with Littlebrook B going online in 1949, Littlebrook C in 1952 and the final Power Station, Littlebrook D going online in 1981. Littlebrook D was the last to close and ceased generation in 2015 with demolition following in 2019.