St Cuthbert's Church Edinburgh from the air
|Buy this picture|
aerial photograph of The Parish Church of St Cuthbert Edinburgh Scotland UK. St Cuthbert's Church was dedicated in 1894 and designed by Hippolyte Blanc. It replaced a previous medieval building on the same site. There has been a church on this site since the dark ages, making the foundations amongst the oldest in Edinburgh.