Church of St Willow Lanteglos aerial photograph
|Buy this picture|
aerial photograph of the Church of St Willow Lanteglos Cornwall UK. Norman in origin, the Church of St Willow Lanteglos was rebuilt in the 14th century although traces of the Norman Church remain visible, particularly in the tower arches and south doorway. The south arcade was added in the 15th century and the building restored in 1904-5.