Green Park Station aerial photograph
|Buy this picture|
aerial photograph of Green Park Railway Station Bath Somerset England UK. Green Park Station was opened by the Midland Railway in 1870 and known as Bath Queen Square. The architect was John Holloway Sanders. The station was a victim of Dr Beechings axe and passenger trains ceased in 1966. In the 1980's the building was repurposed as a retail and events space.