Aston Martin Works,Newport Pagnell from the air
|Buy this picture|
aerial photograph of Aston Martin Works, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England UK MK16. Aston Martin founded in 1913 by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford and were originally based in London. The firm moved to Newport Pagnall after coming together with Lagonda under the ownership of David Brown Ltd in 1947. Cars were produced here until 2007 and now the site is used as "Aston Martin Works" for sales, service, spares and restoration activities.