|Buy this picture
aerial photograph of x-church Gainsborough. Formerly the Church of St. John the Divine the building is now used as a community centre. Built in 1881-2 with the part of the nave closest the camera added in 1901-4. It was originally intended to be much larger with a tower but these plans were never completed. The building is Grade II listed.