Home / Staffordshire /

St. Andrew's Church Weston aerial photograph

md02804av.jpg Pitt's Column, Sandon Park aerial photographThumbnailsStaffordshire  aerial photographPitt's Column, Sandon Park aerial photographThumbnailsStaffordshire  aerial photographPitt's Column, Sandon Park aerial photographThumbnailsStaffordshire  aerial photographPitt's Column, Sandon Park aerial photographThumbnailsStaffordshire  aerial photographPitt's Column, Sandon Park aerial photographThumbnailsStaffordshire  aerial photograph
Buy this picture

aerial photograph of St. Andrew's Church Weston Staffordordshire England UK ST18 0HX. The Grade II listed Parish church was originally built in the 13th centruy and then restored 1825 to 1860 by G.G. Scott and 1872 by Butterfield.

Albums
Visits
7