Quarry House Leeds from the air
|Buy this picture
aerial photograph of Quarry House Leeds Yorkshire England UK. Quarry House was opened in 1993 and is home to the Department of Health and Department for Work and Pensions. It stands on the site of the site of the Quarry Hill Flats, a social housing project which were built in 1933 to a design by City Architect by R. A. H. Livett and influenced by the Karl-Marx-Hof in Vienna. The flats were demolished in 1978 and replaced with Quarry House.